.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: MN

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Just Another Day In Paradise

It's been a busy week for me. Mostly work, but also spent two evenings attending track meets. Last Tuesday evening was especially cold. I have a ninth grade daughter who is participating in track for the first time this season. She was convinced by her volleyball coach that some of the footwork skills she gains in track will be beneficial for volleyball later.

To round out our week we had a pleasant visit by my in-laws who have recently returned from wintering down south. We enjoyed brat burgers, brats prepared in burger style vs the traditional hot dog shape. Very tasty indeed. We also looked at photos of the trip. It looks like they had a very busy and active few months away from the homestead.

This week-end I have the pleasure of spend two twelve hour shifts at work.This is an unusual occurance which I volunteered for, but I can't help feel a bit tired already. I think I'm already looking forward to next week-end, but wait that schedule is full already too.

It's a busy time of the year and I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home