.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: MN

Friday, May 13, 2005

An Evening Of Music

We just returned from an evening of music at the local high school. We are very fortunate to have an outstanding group of music instructors in our school district. Their skills, talents and joy of music that is shared with the students is obvious as the students continue to strive for excellence year after year. We are especially proud of our daughter as she was part of a duet that sang with the Middle School band. Many people were moved by the selection and I was very happy that the young ladies did such a lovely job.

Our school district is in desperate need of improve facilities, yet each year the students reach beyond the limitations to excel. When the time comes for the public to stand up a make a commitment to education in our community I hope the students are rewarded with the tools they need to reach even higher to touch the potential of their future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy's Closet said...

Amen to that! I agree with the need for new facilities. We have such excellent programs within our school system and yet it's sometimes difficult to keep our heads raised high as our school deteriorates around us. I think you should get on the bandwagon for a new and improved facility and do it right with the publicity. You'd be perfect for the position of key communicator to the public. Don't ya think? Sorry I missed the concert. I do so love to go...Clark does an amazing job coaching those young voices to make more than squeaks and whistles. I have often said that there is not even a comparison to my own daughter's college choir. Kasson's is better by far! Now that's something to be proud of! Paul....are you feeling ok? 2 posts in 2 days! I think I shall faint!!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home