.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: MN

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Where Has The Time Gone

It has been pointed out to me on more than one occassion that I have not held up my end of the blogging lifestyle. I've browsed and I've read blogs. I've admired humor and photos, but I have not contributed at all. I have no real excuse. Yes, I have been busy but I've always seemed to find time to watch television or catch a nap in my recliner.

Since my last contribution school has gone back into session and my daughters volleyball team has been active. As a matter of fact, that season is nearly over already. Also since my last entry I have actually begun my new job which I've refered to in previous posts. I haven't touched my fishing gear since July and that almost seems criminal as I do enjoy fishing so much. I've done some reading, but not nearly as much as I would like. I have also learned to download music and found some tunes that have been hard to find on a cd anywhere. I have to admit, this pleases me very much. Music is like a bookmark for my life. Different songs can place me back to various stages of my life and the various downloads have been a trip back to a very good place in my life. I need to sit down and expound on specific topics of interest to me and hopefully to you, the reader. By taking this first step of adding to my blog will hopefully propel me on to further writing.

To my friends visiting in England, I wish you a safe and completely enjoyable journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home