.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: MN

Saturday, May 28, 2005

An Eye On Change - Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was successful in my bid for a new job. I will now be a study coordinator for the radiology department at the medical institution I work for. There are a lot of positives for this new role and I am looking forward to getting started near the end of June.

I have been very fortunate to have made a number of friends where I currently work and I am grateful for their support as I prepare for my move. I will miss many of the people I have worked with, but the need for personal change far out weighs the fear of change. I am ready to do something different and hopefully more meaningful with my career. I know I've done a very good job in my current position and I am proud of the changes I brought to the department. I hope that I am equally as successful in my new situation.

For now I will enjoy the long week-end, celebrate the graduation of family friends and maybe even sneak off for some bass fishing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy's Closet said...

Wow! Congratulations! How exciting for you! It sounds like this will be a good change for you. My best to you and your family! I miss you all!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home